Wort Chiller for Sale; also: buckets, freebies

Wort Chiller for Sale; also: buckets, freebies  

By: _Florian on Oct. 1, 2008, 10:12 p.m.

My brother left some home brewing equipment with me when he moved from Chicago to Lincoln, NE. I don't need any of the following items he left and would like to pass them on to a beginning brewer:
25 foot, 1/4 inch copper tubing Immersion chiller. Includes: a clear 1/4 inch water out hose (about 8 feet), a clear 1/4 water in hose (about 8 feet) with a female garden hose threaded connector, o-clamps to hold the hoses in place and a garden hose - to - sink faucet connector.  I'll be the first to admit that the construction is not overly beautiful but as there are no welds and it is in good shape, the chiller could easily be used as raw material. I am asking for $20 which goes to a worthy cause, the BFFF (Beer for Florian Fund).Two "ale pales" (about 6 gallons capacity; one with, one without spigot; both in good shape); $10 for the set. Note: spigots can be bought at Friar Tuck for a few $sFreebies: dual-level bottle capper, bottle brush, thermometerPlease respond by posting in this thread; first come first served.

Re: Wort Chiller for Sale; also: buckets, freebies  

By: _joel on Oct. 3, 2008, 11:01 a.m.

I'll take the capper.

By: _Mack McConnell on Oct. 6, 2008, 12:37 p.m.

I'll take the buckets and the thermometer!! Thanks Florian

By: _Florian on Oct. 19, 2008, 7:40 p.m.

I'll bring the bottle capper, thermometer and buckets to the next meeting.

By: _Florian on March 15, 2009, 6:17 p.m.

Just to be on the safe side, I though I would mention that all items have been sold / given away.