Stuff for cheap or free: tubing, bazooka screen, faucet, scale ¶
By: _Florian on April 5, 2009, 2:01 a.m.
I have found some extra stuff that I don't need right now:
- Vinyl tubing, 5/8" outside diameter, clear, not for high-temperature or high-pressure applications, never used, 10 feet. Free.
- Vinyl tubing, 5/16" inside diameter, clear, not for high-temperature applications, thick walls - can be used as gas line, never used, 16 feet. With two 1/4" threaded, 5/16" barb stainless flare nuts, 1 new, 1 used used. $6
- Bazooka screen, used, slightly flattened but in flawlessly working condition (for description, see http://www.zymico.com/bazooka/ ). $4
- Faucet, chrome (possible stainless, I don't remember), w/out lever (which can be bought for $2 to $4), never used, $4
- Analog scale, adjustable, 0 oz to 17 oz, with 1/4 oz increments (http://morebeer.com/viewproduct/18665/ ... cale17_oz), used (looks like new). $2