Triptych Brew Day Sun.11/2

Triptych Brew Day Sun.11/2  

By: _Greg on Oct. 15, 2014, 1:35 p.m.

BUZZARDS-
We once again have an opportunity to brew @ Triptych Brewing!
Looking for several dedicated BUZZ brewers to brew 7 Bbl. of American Barleywine on Sun. 11/2 beginning @ 0900.
Depending on sign ups, there may be a reward of 5g. of wort each from the project.
Please reply to this post if interested. Details forthcoming.

Re: Triptych Brew Day Sun.11/2  

By: _Luke on Oct. 15, 2014, 8:38 p.m.

I would like to participate.

By: _Glen Forneris on Oct. 21, 2014, 11:17 p.m.

I would like to go and will, if I'm available.

By: _joel on Oct. 23, 2014, 12:54 p.m.

I will try to make it, at least for the first half of the day.

Can I assume that, for insurance purposes, we must be a paid-up BUZZ member to participate?

(Erm, have I paid my dues yet? )

By: _Rosevilleca on Oct. 27, 2014, 1:46 p.m.

James Voigtlander will attend. I am bringing a friend who has never brewed before, but will be bringing a carboy and wants to see the brew day process from start to finish and take home some pitched wort! So that makes 2 more people to join on Sunday.

By: _D. McMillan on Oct. 27, 2014, 11:05 p.m.

Count me in. Woo Hoo! Dennis.

By: _Glen Forneris on Oct. 27, 2014, 11:14 p.m.

It looks like it will be me and at least one other brewer. Keep me posted, please.

By: _Greg on Oct. 29, 2014, 4:28 p.m.

BUZZ @ TBC Brewers All-
To date, 6 brewers are signed up to participate in Sun. American Barleywine brew session. We will begin at 9am. and expect to finish around 6pm. Others brewers are expected and welcome. All session commitment is required for wort shares. The session is intended for BUZZ brewers in good standing ('14-'15 $10 dues paid ).
This allows BUZZ to cover this event and others in our insurance. TBC will also require a participation waiver.
Anthony has determined wort shares to be $20 each. Please be prepared with this at session.
Bring a sanitized carbouy and airlock for wort . You will also need a dried yeast pitch( Danstar Nottingham)
Bring a little lunch $ for pizza, subs, etc.
See y'all there!

By: _Luke on Oct. 30, 2014, 5:53 a.m.

Thanks Triptych (Anthony, Greg & Lyle) & BUZZ for putting this event together.I am looking forward to learning from you guys.

By: _Glen Forneris on Oct. 30, 2014, 10:17 a.m.

I'll pay dues that day, if that's fine. I'll also bring lunch & wort money. Should be bring any grains? Does Anthony have any yeast slurry we can just pitch, or are we doing some dry yeast experiment?

By: _Greg on Nov. 1, 2014, 2:35 p.m.

BUZZ @ TBC Brewers All-
Sorry for the late notice. We are not going to be able to hold our brew session @ Triptych Sun.
Due to a family emergency, there is not a free fermenter open for new wort. Anthony extends his apologies and disappointment in shelving the project. We can discuss a rescheduled session at this weeks BUZZ Meeting.
Please keep Anthony and his family in your thoughts this next week.

By: _D. McMillan on Nov. 2, 2014, 8:43 a.m.

Sorry to hear. Best to Anthony. Dennis.

By: _Greg on Nov. 17, 2014, 8:53 a.m.

BUZZ Brewers @ Triptych All-
New date for project: Sun. 12/6 0900-1800
Discussed at November BUZZ meet. If you are avail to participate please reply to post.
New interested brewers are welcome to attend/participate.