Hi all,

I still don't plan on having an actual meeting in the near future. Sorry. As always, there's the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/UHz6fvn

However, I'm trying to figure out a way for people to get feedback on their homebrew. Plus, I'm kind of sick of drinking only my and Bryan's beer. So I've formulated a bit of a process to allow us to have our beers reviewed.

I'm hoping to do the exchanges next week with myself being the distributor for the first round.

1. Brewers request reviews via form and can sign up to review others' brews as well.
  2. Folks who only want to review brews sign up via form.
  3. Brewers attach their email address to the bottles along with the style if submitting multiple beers.
  4. Brewers drop off the beer at the distributor's place by the deadline.
  5. Distributor organizes the beers
  6. Distributor drops beers off at the beers at reviewer's houses on a given day.
  7. Reviewers review the beers via form.
  8. Distributor tabulates responses from google spreadsheet and relays them to the brewer.

This isn't a fixed/rigid process. There are some inefficiencies in this so if people find ways to make it more efficient, please take advantage and let me know. Some of this process exists to allow us to get a little more clever in the future, such as double blind reviews.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim